[seam-dev] Arquillian : Help needed

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Sun May 29 13:17:01 EDT 2011

Hi team,

I'm a bit lost with Arquillian. I created a first test in Seam-social impl project. It took me one day to correctly set up my pom to have it running in a weld embedded container (yes I RTFM) and now I have issue with injection (ambiguous injection) with a bean redefined by Seam Config. I push my code to github (head of develop branch) and the test class is org.jboss.seam.social.test.TwitterTest
I launch it by a simple mvn test.

Thanks for any help or clue, if you need more information tell me.

regards,

Antoine