[seam-dev] Arquillian : Help needed

Marek Schmidt maschmid at redhat.com
Mon May 30 10:03:05 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

Hi Antoine,

I have tried to make the test work on both the weld-embedded and jboss managed profiles,

take a look at https://github.com/maschmid/social/commit/17cbe1fe2d0f0539a3e275c3eb81893c56842713

I *think* the primary problem is that Seam config doesn't pick up the beans.xml in the .jar archive in that configuration, so I changed it to WebArchive and added the seam config jar to it which seems to help.

The other stuff there is to make the test work on jboss managed, where it needs to include the dependencies... It is probably not necessary to do for the weld-embedded profile, as the dependencies are in the classpath when the test runs, but that won't work anywhere else...

I also include all the classes from the relevant seam social packages as it seemed some were still missing to make it deployable but it was hard to tell exactly which, so don't merge it just now, as it's ugly,  I'll try to investigate further...

hope that helps

Marek

--
Marek Schmidt