[seam-dev] Seam JMS module refactoring/restructuring

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 03:34:37 EDT 2011

John,

I must have missed this e-mail before and I actually did some changes to
the JMS testsuite yesterday in order for out CI builds to run smoothly
again (I added JBoss AS 7 profile and isolated unit from integration
tests). Feel free to rollback these changes if they conflict with what
you've been working on.