[seam-dev] Seam 3.1.0.Beta3 released

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 09:09:11 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

The 3.1.0.Beta3 release has been tagged, and the artifacts have been
released on the JBoss Nexus repository.  There's still a few things to
do to complete the release:

1) Build and upload the distributions for all the modules and upload to
sourceforge
2) Upload new versions of all the docs to docs.jboss.org.
3) Finish updating the bundled distribution and release it to sourceforge.
4) Update release dates in JIRA
5) Post release announcement to in.relation.to

These remaining items will be completed tomorrow.  I would like to thank
everyone for the hard work done on this release, it's great to see the
addition of a number of new modules and the progression of features and
quality improvement on the existing modules.  I'm personally very
excited about the addition of the JCR and Social modules, I'm looking
forward to using them myself.

We are planning on a CR1 release on the 18th of October, followed
shortly after by the final release on the 28th October.   I encourage
everyone to try out this new release (yes, it's actually a public
release this time) and let us know of any issues that you find.

Thank you,
Shane