[seam-dev] Next hack night

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 07:28:13 EDT 2011

Just a reminder that the hack night is this week, in a couple of days
time.  We've currently got the list of issues down to 54 remaining - it
would have been lower but QA keep doing their jobs too well and finding
more things for us to fix!  For the hack night let's show them who's
boss and try to halve that number.  Please tweet and make some noise
about this event because it's a great opportunity for newcomers to
contribute to open source.