[seam-dev] Seam 3.1 Beta 4 released

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 05:42:17 EDT 2011

Hi all,

We've just finished rolling out Beta4 today, you can find the release
announcement here:

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Seam31Beta4Released

Thanks to the whole team for the hard work, we managed to close quite a
lot of issues for this release.  We'll be doing another beta release to
address the remaining issues that are outstanding for 3.1.  Module
leads, could you please review the open issues for your module/s for 3.1
and bump any to the 'Future' that we won't be able to address in time.
Likewise, if there are any outstanding issues that you think should be
included in 3.1 but aren't, please set a fix version of 3.1.0.CR1 so
that we can address it.

Thanks!
Shane