[seam-dev] Meeting 2011-10-26

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:33:36 EDT 2011

=================
#seam-dev Meeting
=================

Meeting started by lightguard_jp at 21:05:02 UTC. The full logs are
available athttp://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/seam-dev/2011/seam-dev.2011-10-26-21.05.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* 3.1.0.Beta4 Released!  (lightguard_jp, 21:06:41)
  * A huge thank you to all those who helped with the release
    (lightguard_jp, 21:07:21)
  * we squashed 68 issues with that release!  (lightguard_jp, 21:07:33)
  * I believe the testsuite is in place for all the modules now, so that
    should make creating tests much easier.  (lightguard_jp, 21:09:18)
  * our cloudbees account has been updated to FOSS Premium so we should
    be able to get things working nicely on CloudBees!  (lightguard_jp,
    21:11:14)
  * HELP: Are there any with lots of Hudson / Jenkins experience that
    can lend a hand with setting things up?  (lightguard_jp, 21:11:45)

* 3.1.0.Beta5  (lightguard_jp, 21:13:25)
  * We're planning on doing another Beta in a couple of weeks.
    (lightguard_jp, 21:13:41)
  * this will be Beta5 and we're hoping to continue with the progress
    we've made in Beta4.  (lightguard_jp, 21:13:57)
  * we need module leads to go through JIRA and add to the 3.1.0.Beta5
    version issues you believe we can accomplish.  (lightguard_jp,
    21:14:31)
  * LINK:
    https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12315989
    Is a list of all open issues for Seam 3. There are currently 403 :)
    (lightguard_jp, 21:16:25)
  * LINK:
    https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12315993
    is a filter for all outstanding 3.1.0.Beta5 issues  (lightguard_jp,
    21:17:13)
  * LINK:
    https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12314291
    the filter Shane did for all open issues for the remaining 3.1.0
    release(s)  (lightguard_jp, 21:18:08)
  * we're looking to do Beta5 in a couple of weeks. I don't think we
    have a firm date yet though.  (lightguard_jp, 21:18:51)
  * AGREED: next Seam Hack Night will be focusing on issues for
    3.1.0.Beta5  (lightguard_jp, 21:23:38)

Meeting ended at 21:32:19 UTC.

Action Items
------------