[seam-dev] Catch, Config and Servlet modules merged with Solder

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Sun Sep 25 20:02:36 EDT 2011

Just a heads up to everyone,

I've merged the catch, config and servlet modules into Solder, so
committers/integrators for these modules should no longer send any pull
requests or merge any changes for these modules, instead they should now
go into Solder.

There's still a few additional steps that need to be carried out -

1) documentation still needs to be merged
2) JIRA issues merged and the old modules deleted
3) sfwk.org updated to reflect the change
4) seam-bom updated
5) modules or examples that use catch, config or servlet need to be updated

FYI, the new package names are:

Seam Catch - org.jboss.solder.exception
Seam Config - org.jboss.solder.config
Seam Servlet - org.jboss.solder.servlet

Any questions or concerns, ask away.  We'll be hammering out the
remaining items that I listed above over the next couple of days.

Shane