[seam-dev] Solder Testsuite update 2

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:55:04 EDT 2011

Fantastic! Good work.

-Dan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marek Schmidt <
reply+i-1691451-c32d2a63f3bd03cabdcf4cb6a304e2d5daf15ab9 at reply.github.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 16:33
Subject: [solder] Testsuite update 2 (#49)
To: Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com>

Yet another testsuite structure update, now even more simpler.

This request includes Ken's changes (rebased) which brings non-arquillian
unit tests back into impl/

Working Weld Embedded (default) and AS7 profiles (with one test failure,
which I consider a bug in Solder and/or AS7)

This patch also removes the hacky MavenArtifactResolver and uses a
hard-coded paths, such as ../impl/target/solder-impl.jar to ZipImport Solder
Modules. I believe this is now the most robust method for importing
artifacts from the same project, for which MavenDependencyResolver cannot be
used. That is, until the MavenImporter is ready (which should be Real Soon
Now, see SHRINKWRAP-325). The only downside of this is that <finalName/> has
been added to solder POMs, so that the build outputs have a reliable file
name.

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

 git pull https://github.com/maschmid/solder testsuite-update-2

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

 https://github.com/seam/solder/pull/49

-- Commit Summary --

* yet another testsuite structure
* rebase Ken's testsuite updates, moved unit tests back to impl/

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about