[seam-dev] 2012-01-11 Meeting

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:55:02 EST 2012

Agenda

I only have one item I would like to discuss: What you the community would
like to see happen with Seam 3. In light of DeltaSpike gaining traction and
how things are going with it.

I have my ideas, which I have shared with you earlier. I'd like to hear
what you think or if you have any other ideas. Please, if you cannot make
it to the meeting please respond to this and we'll include it in the irc
discussion. Thank you all and I hope for an excellent 2012!

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer