[seam-dev] 2012-01-11 Meeting

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:37:45 EST 2012

=================
#seam-dev Meeting
=================

Meeting started by lightguard_jp at 22:07:28 UTC. The full logs are
available athttp://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/seam-dev/2012/seam-dev.2012-01-11-22.07.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* The future of Seam  (lightguard_jp, 22:07:37)
  * LINK:
    http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/seam-dev/2012-January/004568.html
    Jason's thoughts on going forward  (lightguard_jp, 22:08:45)
  * AGREED: We'll continue with Seam 3 releases. The next looks like six
    weeks from now doing a 3.1.1.Final which will include docs, example
    and minor features  (lightguard_jp, 22:25:28)
  * I'll post a message up on the forums to get the broader community's
    thoughts.  (lightguard_jp, 22:25:47)
  * LINK: https://pastee.org/d8zdz Usages of Solder in Seam 3
    (lightguard_jp, 22:31:58)

* Should we vote on new positions?  (lightguard_jp, 22:39:49)
  * sounds like we'll just keep those positions the same
    (lightguard_jp, 22:50:56)

* future official communication about Seam 2 and 3  (lightguard_jp,
  22:51:17)
  * I think we all know that JBoss / Red Hat has fallen down when it
    comes to communication about Seam 2  (lightguard_jp, 22:52:49)
  * we have some new ideas about communication about Seam 2 and Seam 3.
    mojavelinux will help explain  (lightguard_jp, 22:53:32)
  * ACTION: create a github repo for migration wiki / outlines /
    examples  (lightguard_jp, 23:22:25)
  * LINK: http://www.fpaste.org/UwUv/   (oranheim, 23:24:44)
  * ACTION: oranheim Create tests for cookie issues and
    HttpServletResponse  (lightguard_jp, 23:33:31)

Meeting ended at 23:35:06 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* create a github repo for migration wiki / outlines / examples
* oranheim Create tests for cookie issues and HttpServletResponse

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* oranheim
  * oranheim Create tests for cookie issues and HttpServletResponse
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * create a github repo for migration wiki / outlines / examples

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* lightguard_jp (90)
* mojavelinux (87)