[seam-dev] Outline - Seam 2 to JEE 6 migration - topics

Denis Forveille denis.forveille at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:58:14 EST 2012

IMHO, the migration guide should include one section per subjects that were the heart of Seam 2 and made many of us choose Seam 2 as
base framework.
In prirority, after your "Chapter 6", :
- How to migrate pages.xml to CDI/Seam 3 (taken from chapter 8 of seam 2 doc)
- How to move from Seam 2 transactions and persistent contexts  to CDI/Seam 3 transactions (is there such thing?)
- How to move Conversation and workspaces to CDI/Seam3  (Chapter 5)
- How to migrate Events/Interceptors and exception handling to CDI/Seam 3
- Migrate Seam 2 annotations and JSF tags to JSF2/CDI/Seam 3
etc.
Thx