[security-dev] PicketLink restructure

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 18:39:28 EDT 2012

There was a little bit of confusion over the legacy IDM code (I had
forgotten that it had been migrated to the picketlink-idm repo on GitHub
albeit under different branches) but this has been sorted out now, and I
believe all the history for it is intact.  As for the temporary IDM
implementation we have the final snapshot of it, however since then I've
blown it away anyhow and started working on the proper implementation.
I don't think we need the history for the temporary stuff.

Agreed with the collective PL release.  As for the version number, did
we ever do a 2.x release?  If so, then I agree we should update it to
3.x for the new project.

Shane