[security-dev] PicketLink IDM JPA Identity Store

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Oct 8 13:40:02 EDT 2012

Hi guys, which line should I look? From my perspective this line https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink-idm-restored/blob/master/impl/src/test/java/org/picketlink/test/idm/internal/mgr/DefaultJPAIdentityManagerTestCase.java#L71 could be refactored to https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink-idm-restored/blob/6e63bc583fa2fab5976cac7449c39be447b03536/impl/src/test/java/org/picketlink/test/idm/internal/jpa/JPAUserTestCase.java#L94

We're able to implement our own User entity, might be interesting to add getPassword/setPassword methods, in this way this line https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink-idm-restored/blob/master/impl/src/test/java/org/picketlink/test/idm/internal/mgr/DefaultJPAIdentityManagerTestCase.java#L121 won't be needed. Just doing would be enough:

public class MyCustomUser implements User {
….
}

myCustomUser.setPassword("…"); //think about the registration process, we don't need DTOs just to pass passwords between entities.

im.createUser(myCustomUser);

About this line https://github.com/picketlink/picketlink-idm-restored/blob/master/impl/src/test/java/org/picketlink/test/idm/internal/mgr/DefaultJPAIdentityManagerTestCase.java#L138 I'll refactor it and send a PR.

Currently we don't have groups on AeroGear, so our method is something like:

im.grantRole(adminRole, user, null);

I'll refactor it to allow users without a group. Wdyt?

-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile