[security-dev] PicketLink IDM LDAP Store feedback requested

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 16:02:43 EDT 2012

Some additional progress.

Storing user attributes such as password reminder questions and
certificates:
https://github.com/anilsaldhana/picketlink-idm/blob/master/impl/src/test/java/org/jboss/picketlink/test/idm/internal/LDAPUserTestCase.java

Dealing with CRUD of User,Role,Group
https://github.com/anilsaldhana/picketlink-idm/blob/master/impl/src/test/java/org/jboss/picketlink/test/idm/internal/LDAPIdentityStoreTestCase.java

On 09/04/2012 09:12 AM, Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Hi Shane,
>     hopefully by the end of the week, I should have majority of the ldap
> provider done. We can then discuss about its merits along with the
> configuration stuff.
>
> Regards,
> Anil
>
> On 09/04/2012 03:49 AM, Shane Bryzak wrote:
>> I've only had time to take a quick glance at the code but it looks good
>> to me.  I'll have more time to spend on the idm module starting next
>> week so will be able to take a closer look then.
>>
>> Shane
>>
>> On 31/08/12 01:43, Anil Saldhana wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>       since yesterday, I will be trying to code up the LDAP Identity Store
>>> in the PL IDM project.
>>> https://github.com/anilsaldhana/picketlink-idm
>>>
>>> LDAPIdentityStore:
>>> https://github.com/anilsaldhana/picketlink-idm/blob/master/impl/src/main/java/org/jboss/picketlink/idm/internal/LDAPIdentityStore.java
>>>
>>> Test case:
>>> https://github.com/anilsaldhana/picketlink-idm/blob/master/impl/src/test/java/org/jboss/picketlink/test/idm/internal/LDAPIdentityStoreTestCase.java
>>>
>>> It is kind of early in the implementation.  But I wanted to get feedback
>>> from Shane and Bolek to see if this looks in the right direction.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Anil