[security-dev] PicketLink IDM LDAP Store feedback requested

Boleslaw Dawidowicz bdawidow at redhat.com
Sun Sep 9 16:43:23 EDT 2012

Did you check and compare with my code from 1.x? I guess some generic parts could be reused. It even has some basic LDAP Query cache and basic support for some LDAP controls :)

I will try to list all capabilities that were supported in previous implementation as it can be good comparison list to what needs to be covered - as this one mostly passed real life requirements test with EPP.