[security-dev] [PicketLink] - Module Organization

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 16:21:44 EDT 2013

Anil,

   Here is how the PicketLink modules are being organized:

   org/picketlink

       common         -> PicketLink v3 Common library

       core/          -> PicketLink v3 Core libraries

       idm/
           main       -> PicketLink v3 IDM libraries
           schema     -> PicketLink v3 IDM Default Schema for the JPA Store

       as/
           extension/ -> PicketLink v3 Extension/Subsystem library

       main/          -> PicketLink v2 Federation libraries (backward compatibility)

   Maybe we should put the v3 modules inside a specific directory to make more clear the different shipped versions. But at the same time, as we discussed, this situation is temporary while the federation is not migrated to v3.

   Another point is if we should put the PicketLink extension under the org/jboss/as directory. Or this is only for AS internals ?

   Any thoughts ?

Regards.
Pedro Igor