[security-dev] TOTPCredentails should not be associated with Password

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 11:03:31 EDT 2013

You're right. In order to update the secret key is necessary to specify the password too. You're not required to provide the exact password, given that it will be updated with what you provided.

Regarding multiple tokens, we can easily support that changing the handler's logic.

Would be nice a PR :). If you want to, I can work on something do those changes.