[security-dev] concurrent access to IDM

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 18:22:48 EDT 2013

IdentityManagerFactory is designed to be application-scoped (or even
container scoped), while IdentityManager is a lightweight object that is
designed to be request-scoped (as each IdentityManager has its own
SecurityContext with potential references to short-lived objects, such
as entity managers).  Which concurrency issues have you found?  We
should raise issues in JIRA to address these before we hit final.