[security-dev] deleting a partition

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 19:07:37 EDT 2013

I don't think anyone's disagreeing that there should be an operation
that deletes a partition, the point I was simply trying to make was that
a) it *is* a dangerous operation (Bill asked for a reason, I gave one)
and b) we should educate our users as to this fact.  I'm certainly not
arguing against it by any means, I just think we should perhaps place a
warning in the documentation or perhaps if we really wanted to,
demonstrate a suggested safety mechanism via a quickstart.  I tend to
think a warning in the reference docs will be sufficient though.