[security-dev] QE Testing for IDM

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue May 14 10:30:14 EDT 2013

Hi All,
   Pedro has setup Jenkins build for the PicketLink workspace long ago.
This covers building the workspace and running the unit tests.

But the IDM component needs to be tested against various DB/LDAP
servers. We need to setup some automated builds for this.

Bolek did extensive testing for 1.x IDM long ago.  Since we have the IDM
tests, we just need to test against various products.

I started a document
(https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/PLINK/QE+Testing)  toward this.
The references at the bottom show Bolek's matrix.

Peter Skopek will coordinate this from Brno getting guidance from
Dominik (GateIn QE).

Regards,
Anil