[security-dev] PicketLink Integration Github organization

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue May 14 11:39:49 EDT 2013

Hi All,
   footprint of PicketLink is pretty huge considering the components it
has - idm,core,saml,social,scim etc. Currently PicketLink components are
housed in the GitHub PicketLink organization
(https://github.com/picketlink).  The PL2 workspaces have been moved to
a separate organization called picketlink2 (https://github.com/picketlink2).

We will need to host integration code for at least the following projects:
a) Camel
b) Undertow
c) Infinispan

Since the integration workspaces is only going to grow over time, I
would like to propose a separate github organization called
picketlinkintegration.

This is just an attempt to de-clutter and separate concerns.

Wdyt?

Regards,
Anil