[security-dev] PicketLink Integration Github organization

Anil Saldhana asaldhan at redhat.com
Tue May 21 09:31:26 EDT 2013

The integration projects will be too many to make the PL git organization overflow and confuse people. That is why I want to keep the integration projects away from the github/PicketLink organization.

github/PicketLink2 holds the old code base (pre 2.5)

Since we are revamping the website and streamlined documentation, hopefully the confusion will go away. :)