[security-dev] Picketlink 2.8.0

Stephen Agneta sagneta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:47:47 EST 2015

It certainly appears that everything has moved to key-cloak but I am unsure
that keycloak is ready to take the burden of current Picketlink
implementations. Nor am I sure how the migration process would occur. The
abruptness of the change is a bit disconcerting. Having said that
Picketlink is working fine save for one defect that which I requested that
is on the git HEAD but not in any particular release.