[teiid-designer-dev] General model questions

Barry Lafond blafond at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 11:39:06 EDT 2010

John,

Understanding the limitations and requirements of EMF is critical here. In order for our Virtual transformations to be able to "resolve" external "symbols" the "Source"'s are required to be fully created and saved. So whatever process you end up with will probably only work if it's done "sources-first", so to speak.

We have plenty of parsing experience over in Modeshape land, and as long as you have an AST of some kind, hopefully you'll have everything you'll need to construct your models in the right order.

Barry