[teiid-dev] Location for metamatrix-cdk.jar

Ramesh Reddy rareddy at redhat.com
Mon Nov 2 09:47:48 EST 2009

On Fri, 2009-10-30 at 21:59 -0500, Sanjay Chaudhuri wrote:
> Hi Ramesh,
>
> I am looking for metamatrix-cdk.jar; where can I find it ? The
> loopback connector classes gives compilation error for
> com.metamatrix.cdk.unittest.FakeTranslationFactory

You can see the "Teiid CDK" download at

http://www.jboss.org/teiid/downloads.html

However, you will not see the loopback connector in there. Loopback
classes are kind of example for you to follow, they need not be part of
the your compilation set. If you need them they should be in the
<teiid-install>/extensions/connector-loopback-{version}.jar file.

FakeTransactionfactory is in the test jar of the "cdk" project, that you
would need to get it from your copy of the Teiid install. These jars
will be in JBoss maven repository, but they did not make into repository
for 6.2.

Ramesh..