[teiid-dev] Location for metamatrix-cdk.jar

Sanjay Chaudhuri email2sanjayc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:53:35 EST 2009

For the template classes, I am using the loop-back classes for generation,
everything is fine from generation and compilation standpoint, except that
compilation error pops up on the test classes because I do not have this
test.jar included.

By JBoss maven repository, did you mean http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/ ?
I did not find the test.jar in the cdk-dist. Let me know if you have the svn
path and I shall download from there; else how do you want me to address the
issue ?

Thanks

Sanjay