[teiid-dev] Admin API Methods

Van Halbert vhalbert at redhat.com
Tue Nov 3 11:50:12 EST 2009

regarding:

>> startConnectorBinding
>> stopConnectorBinding

Are the operations expected to stop/start both the Connector JCA and
the Datasource JCA?     I would suggest we only do the Connector JCA,
because stop/start the Datasource would be stepping over into
boundaries of the app server management.   Also,  and because the
datasource connections are now being used by all parties in the
appserver, I think the appropriate place to trigger the stop/start of
a Datasource connection is using the appserver administration for the
datasources, not thru Teiid admin.