[undertow-dev] ClosedChannelException

Hicks, Matt matt at matthicks.com
Wed Apr 12 10:15:17 EDT 2017

I seem to be experiencing a lot of:

[XNIO-1 task-40] ERROR i.y.E.defaultHandler.???:23 -
java.nio.channels.ClosedChannelException
    at io.undertow.protocols.ssl.SslConduit.write(SslConduit.java:369)
    at
org.xnio.conduits.ConduitStreamSinkChannel.write(ConduitStreamSinkChannel.java:150)
    at
org.xnio.http.HttpUpgrade$HttpUpgradeState$StringWriteListener.handleEvent(HttpUpgrade.java:385)
    at
org.xnio.http.HttpUpgrade$HttpUpgradeState$StringWriteListener.handleEvent(HttpUpgrade.java:372)
    at
org.xnio.ChannelListeners.invokeChannelListener(ChannelListeners.java:92)
    at
org.xnio.conduits.WriteReadyHandler$ChannelListenerHandler.writeReady(WriteReadyHandler.java:65)
    at
io.undertow.protocols.ssl.SslConduit$SslWriteReadyHandler.writeReady(SslConduit.java:1225)
    at io.undertow.protocols.ssl.SslConduit$3.run(SslConduit.java:275)
    at org.xnio.nio.WorkerThread.safeRun(WorkerThread.java:580)
    at org.xnio.nio.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:464)

I'm not positive this is connected to my update to 1.4.12.Final, but I
wanted to check to see if this is something anyone else is seeing?  It's
likely it's related to my code, although I have no idea what I would have
changed to cause this.