[undertow-dev] ClosedChannelException

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Wed Apr 12 18:26:57 EDT 2017

I am guessing you are using the websocket client? This would be the
exception you get if the connection failed. I don't think Undertow
does any logging, so you must be logging this at the ERROR level.

As to why it is failing it is hard to say. How good is the network
between the client and the target server, and how often is a lot?

Also what version were you using before 1.4.12.Final?

Stuart