[undertow-dev] Lightweight integration tests

Flavia Rainone frainone at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 15:35:05 EDT 2019

Robin,

We don't have anything right now apart from
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletInitialHandler#dispatchMockRequest, so
you will have to dig in and try to write a mock yourself. Maybe I'll add
that to a future release plan but, for now, it is not on my radar either.

Flavia

Flavia Rainone

Principal Software Engineer

Red Hat