[undertow-dev] Lightweight integration tests

Robin Anil robin.anil at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 21:31:33 EDT 2019

Hi Flavia

Is there a way to get access to ServletInitialHandler, from the built
Undertow object? We don't use servlets, but add PathHandlers to
UndertowBuilder to create Undertow server?

Alternatively, would it be possible to make the server exchange data
classes non-final, then we could expose our path handlers and exercise them
from tests.
 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/UNDERTOW-560