[webbeans-dev] binding Manager to JNDI on Jetty

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:21:18 EDT 2009

Cool. So I will update the web beans docs so that people know how to
configure it. I'm also going to port this into the tomcat example (which I
hope to call servlet-numberguess). I'm also open to the prefix webapp- or
war- if you don't like servlet. I just need some way to give an indication
that it doesn't not build an EAR and does not depend on standard Java EE
features (like JTA or @PersistenceContext).

-Dan