[weld-dev] Why does org.jboss.weld.test.core.TestCore only support qualified injection?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:10:28 EST 2009

+1 on the standalone CDI bootstap. I think that was the real productivity
boost for the CDI TCK effort.

The remote containers really aren't bad because it just stays running in the
background and the only delay is the app deployment.

Aslak, does Arquillian start the remote server if it isn't already started
like JBoss Test Harness did? That might be a really nice feature to get back
in. I guess we can start w/ a JIRA for it. I'm thinking an option to start
and another option to keep running or shutdown after suite (I'm on the road
today so I can't add a JIRA.)

- Dan Allen

Sent from my Android-powered phone:
An open platform for carriers, consumers
and developers.