[weld-dev] Why does org.jboss.weld.test.core.TestCore only support qualified injection?

Aslak Knutsen aslak at conduct.no
Sun Dec 27 13:35:33 EST 2009

Arquillian 'starts' it, but the container impl does not actually start a not
started jboss instance.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ARQ-48

-aslak-

2009/12/27 Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com>

> +1 on the standalone CDI bootstap. I think that was the real productivity
> boost for the CDI TCK effort.
>
> The remote containers really aren't bad because it just stays running in
> the background and the only delay is the app deployment.
>
> Aslak, does Arquillian start the remote server if it isn't already started
> like JBoss Test Harness did? That might be a really nice feature to get back
> in. I guess we can start w/ a JIRA for it. I'm thinking an option to start
> and another option to keep running or shutdown after suite (I'm on the road
> today so I can't add a JIRA.)
>
> - Dan Allen
>
> Sent from my Android-powered phone:
> An open platform for carriers, consumers
> and developers.
>
> On Dec 27, 2009 12:54 PM, "Aslak Knutsen" <aslak at conduct.no> wrote:
>
> It's not 100% a Embedded issue, but Andrew is looking into something that
> could help.
>
> But the biggest problem is Jboss ASs startup time. 45 sec overhead pr test
> suite run is a bit to much.
> The Reloaded project is trying to help here as far as I know..
>
> First priority for Arquillian is a Weld SE/EE Mock container to speed it
> up, else for now i recommend using the remote containers.
>
> -aslak-
>
> 2009/12/27 Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com>
>
> > > On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Johan Eltes <
> johan.eltes at callistaenterprise.se> wrote: >> >> ...
>

> -- -- Aslak Knutsen; +47 952 38 791; fax +47 22 33 60 24 Kongens gate 14;
> Boks 805 Sentrum, 0104 O...

Aslak Knutsen; +47 952 38 791; fax +47 22 33 60 24
Kongens gate 14; Boks 805 Sentrum, 0104 Oslo;
http://www.conduct.no; mailto:aslak at conduct.no

Conduct AS - Professional Open Source Services
- Red Hat/JBoss Premier System Integrator
- Pentaho Preferred Integration Partner
- Atlassian Technology Partner