[webbeans-dev] RE: New name

Michael Keith MICHAEL.KEITH at oracle.com
Mon Jan 5 16:30:13 EST 2009

I don't understand why literal names are more meaningless than abstract ones.
For example, I find something like Contextual Services more meaningful than "web beans".

"weave" has kind of already been claimed by the AOP community to mean byte-enhance. I
expect that by and large that would be the connotation with anything named after it.