[webbeans-dev] TCK-Test --> ProducerFieldDefinitionTest#testNonStaticProducerFieldNotInherited

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sun Mar 15 08:27:32 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,

I suggest you take a look at the link I provided for you - you'll see
that this isn't a coverage report of the RI, but a coverage report of
the TCK to the spec. It also includes the added benefit of which
sentence in the spec a test is validating, along with highlighting to
pull out the specifics where the sentence makes many testable points.

Really, take a look - the answers to many of Gurkan's TCK questions so
far can be found by using it.

On 15 Mar 2009, at 09:33, Mark Struberg wrote:

> Pete,
>
> 1st, thanks for your help. We usually don't run the coverage reports
> of the RI because we do not like to look at your code too much. This
> shouldn't get a 1:1 copy of the RI but should proof that the Spec
> (+TCK) is enough to build a whole new JSR-299 implementation.

Agreed - I never suggested you look at the RI ;-)