[webbeans-dev] Spec Conflicts Between JSR-299, JSR-318

pmuir at redhat.com pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Mar 18 08:50:19 EDT 2009

I spoke to andrew about this, and my understanding of his underlying
concern is around reciprocity - that the ejb spec should mention that
an impl should allow for jsr299 style injection at this post
instantiation point and also that the spec should say that and impl
may be expected to remove session objects for jsr299. An analagous
case is ejb etc injection into servlet - the servlet spec says it
should happen, but doesn't provide a spec'd callback for it.

And there is the question of plyggability (spec defined api for these
things, but that is out of scope for ee6 afaik).

--
Pete Muir
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete