[weld-dev] Weld-logger vs Weld-logging

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 07:46:10 EST 2009

Hi,

I noticed that there was a module logging in extensions subproject and
it was renamed to logger.

So basically we have artifact with id "weld-logger" but in the
weld-extensions and the documentation we are referencing "weld-logging"
artifact which is not built anymore.

It happens that extensions builds are broken now because of missing
artifact dependency version for "weld-logging" (WELDX-42). I tried to
rename all weld-logging references to "weld-logger" and forced maven to
use dependency version 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT for "weld-logger" and build passed
well.

Please let me know if I got that wrong.

Karel