[weld-dev] Weld-logger vs Weld-logging

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 09:49:18 EST 2009

It's a little different. Originally, we were using weld-logging to
provide a logging abstraction over jdk logging and log4j, and also to
provide parameterization. Now, we have switched to using slf4j to
provide this facility.

The weld-logger project is about injecting a logger. We need to update
this project to somehow provide various loggers.