[weld-dev] XML Extensions

Stuart Douglas stuart at baileyroberts.com.au
Sun Nov 22 19:14:11 EST 2009

I have created a project for this on launchpad and have it at the stage where it can set up simple beans and add annotations to beans and fields. It is still early stages, but I don't think it will be as big a job as it appears at first glance. I am trying to stay true to the format specified in the web beans spec.

The project is called jbraze and it can be checked out with bazaar using:

bzr co lp:jbraze

Hopefully I will have a 90% functional version by the end of the week for review.