[weld-dev] Forum usability with users who post many threads in a single day

Gavin King gavin.king at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:23:00 EST 2009

Folks, we are going to need a way to deal with the "user who creates
15 threads in a day and crowds out everyone else's posts" issue. Not
mentioning any names here ;-)

Christian, how hard would it be to implement "thread aggregation", so
that if a user has posted >3 threads in a single day (or more than 10
in a single week), then those threads would be aggregated together
into a single lineitem in the forum view, letting you drill down to
see their threads?

Because I don't think this problem is going away ;-)

gavin.king at gmail.com