[weld-dev] non-visable classes and constructors

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Mon Nov 30 10:27:22 EST 2009

Gavin,

there are 2 sides to look at. One could also argue:
Exactly _because_ the spec doesn't mention something, the _default_ Java behaviour should be used. Which means that a package scoped class must NOT be injected into a class of another package!

Currently the TCK forces us to ct.setAccessible(true), so all constructors (even private ones) get injected. I don't think this is the desired behaviour, is it?

LieGrue,
strub