[weld-dev] CDI Implementors Panel BOF at JavaOne 2010?

Reza Rahman reza_rahman at lycos.com
Wed Feb 17 12:34:25 EST 2010

Gentlefolk,

I am trying to organize and submit a CDI implementor panel BOF for
JavaOne 2010. I approached David Blevins (whom I've co-presented with in
the past and is a good friend) and did get commitment from him to
participate on behalf of Apache/OpenWebBeans. I certainly would be happy
to represent Resin/CanDI in the panel. I was wondering if there would be
interest from the Weld/Seam 3 team to co-submit for the BOF/participate
in a panel discussing our respective projects with the JavaOne
community. I believe it would demonstrate the kind of
cohesion/collaboration that often seems to lack between competing Java
EE product vendors.

Personally, I don't care too much who does the actual submission for the
panel/does the write-up/organizing. If it makes the most sense for
someone from the Weld/Seam team to do it, I am happy to defer the leg
work...

Thanks in advance for your help,
Reza Rahman