[weld-dev] Weld 1.0.1 and CDI TCK 1.0.1 timeline

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sat Feb 20 17:35:09 EST 2010

On 18 Feb 2010, at 12:12, Pete Muir wrote:

> On 29 Jan 2010, at 14:15, Pete Muir wrote:
>
>> 1.0.1 on the 18th (as I am on PTO from 6th - 13th). We will hold the 1.0.1 of the TCK until then to reduce the release burden.
>
> We're delaying this release for a day or so, as a number of issues have emerged on the GlassFish TCK run that we want to nail down the cause of.
>
> Expect the release to be complete on Monday.

I will start the release tomorrow, so please check with me before making commits to any of Weld.

I will start by releasing the TCK, and then move onto core, and then the other areas such as examples, integrations etc. With luck I will complete this tomorrow, and pass it to QA for testing on Monday (Ondrej, can we get time for this?). However, if I run into issues, then, as I travelling on Monday, I will continue to work on this on Tuesday.

Best,

Pete