[weld-dev] Weld 1.0.1 and CDI TCK 1.0.1 timeline

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sun Feb 21 18:40:58 EST 2010

* CDI TCK has been pushed to the central Maven repo.
* Weld core has been staged to http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgjbossweld-145/
* Weld SE has been staged to http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgjbossweld-146/
* Weld Servlet has been staged to http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgjbossweld-148
* Weld Wicket has been staged to http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgjbossweld-147
* Weld examples have been staged to http://oss.repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgjbossweld-150
* Weld docs have been staged to http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgjbossweld-149/
* Weld JBoss AS Integration (beta8) has been released (and is being sync'd to the jboss maven repos now)
* Weld zip distribution is at http://people.redhat.com/~pmuir/weld-1.0.1-Final.zip
* CDI TCK zip distribution is at http://people.redhat.com/~pmuir/jsr299-tck-1.0.1-Final-dist.zip

Ondrej and team, could you please do the QA process we did for 1.0.0 for both zips? You'll need *all* the staging repos described above :-) We should QA against JBoss AS 6.0 M2. As before, you will need to update the JBoss AS server using mvn -f jboss-as/pom.xml in either dist.

I will be online intermittently, so ping me if you see me.

Thanks!

Pete