[weld-dev] [TCK Related] Question on SimpleBeanLifecycleTest

Gurkan Erdogdu gurkanerdogdu at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 14:48:44 EST 2010

Hi Pete,

I have created issue with https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/CDITCK-91

Thks;

--Gurkan

________________________________
From: Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com>
To: David.Allen at acm.org
Cc: Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdogdu at yahoo.com>; weld-dev at lists.jboss.org
Sent: Sun, January 10, 2010 5:49:37 PM
Subject: Re: [weld-dev] [TCK Related] Question on SimpleBeanLifecycleTest

Actually, I think due to the late-change we discussed the other day (about what beans are enabled), this test is wrong - if you look at 5.1.2, you'll see that beans which have been specialized (in this case Lion) are disabled, and so not returned by getBeans().

Gurkan, you know the drill, please create a CDITCK issue :-)

Thanks!