[weld-dev] Potential Weld maintenance release

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:38:56 EST 2011

On 03/01/2011 12:31 PM, Ales Justin wrote:
> The maintenance release 1.1.1. is being discussed.

While the Weld 1.1.1 release would be particularly beneficial to the
Seam 3.0 release, I hope you are also considering making regular
maintenance releases, as more issues are bound to come up.  As Stuart
said, doing otherwise could hurt adoption.

> I know the first two issues are fixed, what's the status of the WELD-855?
> Did you (Brian) and Pete get to the bottom of it?

No, that issue is still unresolved.

Thanks,
Brian Leathem