[weld-dev] Potential Weld maintenance release

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:31:33 EST 2011

The maintenance release 1.1.1. is being discussed.

Atm we don't have any SPI changes yet for 1.2.x, but that doesn't mean they won't happen.
But, as the version change indicates, the changes should be back compatible.
e.g. possible mixin introduction

I know the first two issues are fixed, what's the status of the WELD-855?
Did you (Brian) and Pete get to the bottom of it?

I'll also check what else we can backport.

-Ales