[weld-dev] Pull Request to close weld.properties file sooner

Benjamin Confino BENJAMIC at uk.ibm.com
Sat Dec 7 06:34:17 EST 2019

Hello

We encountered a bug in liberty which we think is caused by the
weld.properties file remaining open for longer than liberty expects files
to be held open. To resolve this I have submitted a trio of small pull
requests that will close the InputStream in a finally block after
weld.properties is read. You can find them at:

https://github.com/weld/core/pull/1953
https://github.com/weld/core/pull/1954
https://github.com/weld/core/pull/1955

I hope these PRs meet with your approval.

Regards
Benjamin
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.